[amibroker] Re: Multiple Systems & Risk Mgmt in one formula

  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:14:51 -0000
  • From: "tf28373" <tomfid@xxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Multiple Systems & Risk Mgmt in one formula

I've thought that it's just required to define the difference between bo.Equity (which - as I've understood - is current value of our intial equity and all open positions) and bo.Cash (initial capital minus cost of opening position that is margin deposit) in order to estimate if trades are gainers/losers and, thus, current available capital...? Isn't it like that?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx