[amibroker] Re: Mutual funds are outperforming ETFs big time, but they shouldn't...why?

  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:16:00 -0000
  • From: "graphman27" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Mutual funds are outperforming ETFs big time, but they shouldn't...why?

Awesome information.  I will look into these possibilities.  There's hope.  Plus, I came up with some other roads to take to still get to my final destination.  It looks like one or more may work.

Great input!   Thanks!

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx