Re: [amibroker] finding formulas on W7 install

  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 00:06:45 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] finding formulas on W7 install

Hello,

If on the old computer your installation was inside "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker"
and you wanted to move to new computer, you could install it to the same folder
instead of "C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker".
I know that the setup program would suggest x86 by default on 64-bit windows
but there is really no obstacle in changing the default to the "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker".
Windows 64-bit in fact does not care about bit-ness of programs installed in that folder
and you can put 32-bit and 64-bit programs anywhere on your disk.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com