Re: [amibroker] finding formulas on W7 install

  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:29:58 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] finding formulas on W7 install

Hello,

You absolutely must run FULL SETUP from
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/AmiBroker520.exe

otherwise the program will NOT work.
Vista and Windows 7 REQUIRE running setup.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-02-24 20:33, Sidney Kaiser wrote:

Got a new W7 laptop, installed AB 5.20.  Then I tried to copy my current desktop over that  AB on the laptop.  Probably a dumb move...

AB couldn't find the data files because the data has a new address in the  Program Files (x86) area.  I went to preferences and changed the address to the new location.

Now AB can't find the formulas, for the same reason I assume.  I can't find any place to enter the new default location for the formula files.

Anyone have  a hint on how to change the formulas location address on that W7 laptop?

Thanks,
Sid

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/