Re: [amibroker] Re: Displaying 4 digits for custom metric

  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:37:59 +0100
  • From: "Markus Witzler" <funnybiz@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Displaying 4 digits for custom metric

Thanks, Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:38 PM

Markus,

The first null is the value you would want to show considering only the long positions, the second considering only the short positions. If you don't want to break them out, then just using null or zero is probably the best you're going to get.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Markus Witzler" <funnybiz@xx.> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> THAT did the trick.
>
> I didn´t realize, that I need to set the two previous values before "# of digits" to Null.
>
> These two return N/A value in backtest summary report if i go the way you suggested.
>
> Any idea how to supress it?
>
> If not - no harm.
>
> Appreciate your help - and of course also the one of all others!
>
> Markus

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/