[amibroker] Re: Multiple instances of AB...

  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:11:08 -0000
  • From: "Rob" <sidhartha70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Multiple instances of AB...

TJ,

I've boiled this down to a few questions if I could pick your (or anyone else's) brain briefly...

1. Is there a way of having two instances of AB running with different preferences in terms of which windows are visible or not and the position of those windows etc...?

2. Is there a way to pass static arrays between instances of AB...? (I am not concerned with execution cycle precision... they just need to be generally available)

3. What are the implications of running two instances of AB off the same DB...?

TIA

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx