Re: [amibroker] Re: Walk Forward IS/OOS Period Optimization?

  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:03:43 -0700
  • From: Howard B <howardbandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Walk Forward IS/OOS Period Optimization?

Hi SpaceBass --

I would like to read your paper.  Let us know how to get a copy.

Thanks,
Howard

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:39 PM, spacebass5000 <spacebass5000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Awesome, lots to ponder. Thanks a lot for the input everyone!

I'm actually writing a paper that looks at various Quant Trading models and need to hash out my OOS/IS periods. You all have been a big help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "spacebass5000" <spacebass5000@xxx> wrote:

> I was wondering if there was a way to optimize the In-Sample and Step time periods within AB. If not, can someone point me in the direction of a good resource on this topic?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/