Re: [amibroker] Help needed I update 5 day intrady into my AMI database called 5daydata after

  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 00:27:24 +0530
  • From: Gautam C Bajaj <gautam108@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help needed I update 5 day intrady into my AMI database called 5daydata after

Hi Ford

Try downloading myquotes from volumedigger.com

create a seperate database - end of day download intradaydata from myquotes (you can add symbols from yahoo or google for 1 min / 5 min charts).

copy all files and folders from the new database and past it into the database you currently use. Your charts will stay.

Hope this helps.. Let me know if i can help further