Re: [amibroker] AFl Code -3 days continuous up+ adx rsinging

  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:38:37 -0800 (PST)
  • From: silon sama <u4my1986@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] AFl Code -3 days continuous up+ adx rsinging

hi

is it posssible to creat code for 2 /3 consecutive  day -where
(1)open>previous day open+close >previous day close(or today close >today open=either white or black candle stick )
(2)+DI>-DI
with buy description in AFL so can run backtesting

if anybody creat it i'll be very thankful ,pls help its has given me good results in stock picking when market is in trading ranger whie testing manually