Re: [amibroker] Re: 3d graph works incorrectly in Windows 7

  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:28:47 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: 3d graph works incorrectly in Windows 7

Hello,

I am running everyday as my main machine Windows 7 and O3G works perfectly fine.
I also checked on laptop using Windows 7 RC and it too runs fine.

He may be having some graphic card (driver) problem, because O3G requires correctly working
OpenGL graphic card drivers.  A graphic card driver update is first thing to do.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com