Re: [amibroker] REALLY NEED HELP ON BREAKOUT FORMULA [8 Attachments]

  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:30:27 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Rasheed Momoh <rashmo_70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] REALLY NEED HELP ON BREAKOUT FORMULA [8 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Rasheed Momoh included below]

wow patrick. thanks for everything. my major problem is I don't know how to write an AFL Formula. But if I see a good one I go for it. I have attached more charts & hope this might help.
Our market moves 5% max up or down daily, I made the LOOKBACK & SHIFT narrow because I wanted to catch those fast rallies, buying when prices hit support L1 & selling when it hits H1.