[amibroker] Re: Does Ami run faster with a 64 bit over 32 bit OS?

  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:12:43 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Does Ami run faster with a 64 bit over 32 bit OS?

Thanks for the clarification.

Though, what I was trying to say was that it would be a shame to run a 64 bit OS, finally allowing access to a full 4GB of virtual memory per 32 bit application, only to have those memory hungry applications still have to fight each other, through page swapping, in order to make use of it. Two steps forward, one step back.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx