RE: [amibroker] Re: Ami causing access violations in IB - still fails with beta 5.29.2

  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:10:31 -0800
  • From: "Jerry Gress" <pleasenospamplease@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Ami causing access violations in IB - still fails with beta 5.29.2

Hi Barry,

First basic trouble shooting 101.

1. What was the last thing you did before this started? Be honest!!!

2. Have you done basic maintenance?

a. Delete browser cookies, I hear java is sensitive here.

b. Defrag, and delete extra files.

3. Do you have access to another computer to test/try out solutions?

I have noticed recently when doing backfills with IB, changing the data base
to 1 minute to tick and back, it still try's to back fill using the initial
setting. I just change things around and it fixes itself.

The ib.dll is in I believe the release notes. I run two computers Win7 and
XP, the first has a Jan date at load up and the other ?, both with no
problems. If you need build numbers lot me know and I'll dig them up.

Regards,

JG