RE: [amibroker] Multiple Profit Targets in a single bracket order for TWS ???

  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:05:02 -0500
  • From: Rajiv Arya <rajivarya87@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Multiple Profit Targets in a single bracket order for TWS ???

you do it as two bracketed orders

Order 1 buy 2 at 100
ORder 2 sell 2 at 105
Order 3 sell 2 at 95
Once order 1 is filled both of those two orders are active
Use the order id from order 2 to create a bracket around that  of sell 1 at 110 (2nd profit target) and move stop to 100 but both with an size of 1
you can only create the new bracket order after order 1 is executed, and don't forget to adjust the size of order 2 after exectution of order 1.

Order 2 of three will get cancelled when the other one is hit

Good luck