[amibroker] Re: Limiting action to only once per bar

  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:31:21 -0000
  • From: "gariki" <chetan.gariki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Limiting action to only once per bar

Hello Pebs,

What seemed to have worked for me is to change the intraday bar settings to use the time stamp for end of bar to represent it. That took care of multiple signals that keep coming until the next bar starts. Try it; it might solve your problem because you now dont need static variables (which stay in memory until you close your AB session; read from another post..).

Setting to change:
Tools -> Preferences -> Intraday, then set the timestamp display to START or END time of interval.

Regards
-gariki

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/