[amibroker] Re: amibroker FREEZING!

  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:17:47 -0000
  • From: "normanjade" <normanjade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: amibroker FREEZING!

i am still having this problem and it is driving me completely insane.
Please someone help me. This problem is split into a few problems.

1. I have a watchlist with 1000 symbols. Database is set to DAILY and have 100 bars of data. I want to update the daily closes. I click on filter, and it starts. It gets to a certain symbol, locks and thats it. Shutdown. I try deleting the ticker etc. Nothing works. I just create a new database. There are no big files as far as I can see.

2.Same portfolio. I set the filter to n last days, n=1 in AA. I run the filter and I get only 750 quotes. I click on filter again, I get 817 quotes. A couple of times and I get to 933 and thats it. I don't get more than that. I know some are old quotes or whatever but normally it will give me all 1000. Just that day it doesn't. So I have to make a new database and delete this one again. This doesn't happen everyday, but often enough for me to go crazy. Why aren't these quotes updating properly? This isn't tick data. Its DAILY data through esignal updating with AMIQUOTE.

PLease help,

Jim

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/