Re: [amibroker] Re: PremiumData Question - One or two more questions

  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 06:05:19 +0800
  • From: Richard Dale <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: PremiumData Question - One or two more questions

Hi Phillipe,

A) We classify stocks in the S&P 500 and S&P 1500 into each GICS category through the use of multiple watchlists.  In the current beta of AmiBroker, there is now 4 levels of GICS support and we will be supporting that in our native plugin which is under development.  We will be going to beta test of this plugin in the next 1-2 months and full release perhaps towards the middle of the year.
B) We don't currently cover TSX but yes we have plans to cover it this year.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net