[amibroker] Re: Data Feed - What do you use? - Need a Data Vendor

  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:55:24 -0000
  • From: "droskill" <droskill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Data Feed - What do you use? - Need a Data Vendor

I think the only other vendor worth looking at is Quotes Plus - just my opinion.  Anybody have a comparison of the two that has experience with both?  From my limited experience, QuotesPlus has a bit more extensive indices, but Premium has it on organization.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx