[amibroker] Testing of this AFL/Trading System:

  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:02:17 +0530
  • From: "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Testing of this AFL/Trading System:

Hello, Asis,

Yes, you may go ahead & install it without any hesitation. This will make some installation in C drive windows folder Amibroker subfolder. From there you can copy into your regular folders, and start using from the Kwik POP sub-folder in your Forumalas folder through the Charts section.

Vinay

--

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/