Re: [amibroker] Re: HOW DO I GET AT ATTACHMENTS

  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:53:20 -0600
  • From: Alan Northam <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: HOW DO I GET AT ATTACHMENTS

Group owners decide, when they start a new group, whether or not to have attachments sent with email from the group.  Our group owner made the decision not to have attachments added to email sent from the group but rather to have the attachments received from group members saved in an attachment file online.

Regards,
Alan

bistrader wrote:

I have "Attachments" indented under "Messages" on the left side. Is this what you mean? So, the attachment is not really attached or directly associated with the posting. This means that I have to be looking for a specific attachment and not for a email/posting with the attachment attached. Correct????

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Alan Northam <alan@xxx> wrote:

> Click on Visit Your Group
> Click on Attachments
>
> bistrader wrote:
> >
> > I bet this is a dumb question, but I will ask it anyway. Periodically,
> > I read a reply posting stating to look at the attachment to the
> > posting. Yet, I can not find the attachment here at Yahoo Groups. So,
> > I go to my email folder to see if the email (reply) has an attachment
> > and nothing there either. How do I get at the attachment(s)???

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/