[amibroker] Re: AB database is corrupted, lost all of my symbols

  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:17:47 -0000
  • From: "bistrader" <bistrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: AB database is corrupted, lost all of my symbols

Check and do the basics.  Close AB and then open it.  Make sure in the correct database.  Make sure File\Database settings info is all correct.  Make sure that if plugin used that you subscription to actual data has not run out (e.g., at least one data provided shows all prices a null if data subscription is not current or if database update is older than so many days).  Check all of the basics.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx