Re: [amibroker] Re: ABTool / multidimensional arrays [1 Attachment]

  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:17:25 +0100
  • From: "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: ABTool / multidimensional arrays [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Edward Pottasch included below]

Bruce,

in the chart below I show what I mean. Upper chart is the "valuewhen" version, lower part I scale out until the cycle is finished. It is only 1 part of the scaling In/Out program, and I omitted multiple levels and scaling in but it clearly shows what I mean with a cycle. I attached the code. I do not believe it can be simplyfied,

rgds, Ed