[amibroker] Re: Telechart vs Norgate

  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:24:49 -0000
  • From: "droskill" <droskill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Telechart vs Norgate

Here's the answer I got from support - what I'm not clear is what they do for individual stocks:

"We try to follow the same adjustment procedure used by index providers such as S&P. For instance, the S&P 500 is not adjusted for ordinary cash dividends but it is adjusted for special dividends and for bonus issues (stock dividends). The rationale is to keep the constituent stocks of an index in line with the index itself in so far as adjustments are concerned."

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx