Re: [amibroker] Re: Telechart vs Norgate

  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:49:06 +0800
  • From: Richard Dale <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Telechart vs Norgate

Hi Mike,

We haven't done any testing on 64 bit because we've implemented features that are unique to AB 5.27 beta and above (to do with the data structures and classifications).  Unfortunately the last version of AB beta that was 64 bit was v5.22 beta, so we have to wait until a new AB is compiled for 64 bit.

That being said, we don't envisage any issues with 64 bit but probably need to do some smarts to ensure that the correct plugin is installed/detected during installation.

Given the pace of the AB versions coming out now, I think a v5.30 release is imminent and I'm sure Tomasz will be looking to provide a 64 bit version of that too.  We all run Win 7 64 bit here internally so we are eager to test out the 64 bit plugin too!

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net