[amibroker] Debug AFL - Clearing LOG Window

  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:32:14 -0000
  • From: "schnitt_tt" <schnitt_tt@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Debug AFL - Clearing LOG Window

Hi,

I`m just playing around with the debuging functionality within Amibroker.

- The Command     _TRACE("!CLEAR!"); deletes all message on the LOG Window but not the Output in DebugView.

a) is it possible to clear the Output in DebugView also ???

- Clearing the Messages during exploration

Everytime I´ll start my exploration, the messages are added at the LOG Window,thus I`ll have to manually clear the LOG-Window to get the messages for the single run of my ALF. Any Chance to make it easier ?

While a Exploration the underlying AFL-Formula will be passed through for every single Symbol that meets specific criteria, that means if I`d put the CLEAR-Statement inside my AFL, I`d only get the messages from the last symbol processed ... so I need something like a global Variable to check if is the first run .... does something like that exists ...

greets

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx