Re: [amibroker] AB is not respecting share size

  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:36:26 -0800 (PST)
  • From: Potato Soup <potatosoupz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB is not respecting share size

I am running an AFL within the backtester (automatic analysis) window. I figured out that in the settings dialog within the portfolio tab there is a text field for "Limit trade size as % of entry bar volume". This was responsible.

The other problem I have however is now all the sudden the back tester is ignoring signals that are definitely there on the time series, but only ignoring them for one instrument in the watchlist. It was working with this instrument before, but no longer does.