RE: [amibroker] Re: Australian Futures Symbols: IB + AmiBroker ...

  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:44:54 +1100
  • From: "Neil Wrightson" <neilw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Australian Futures Symbols: IB + AmiBroker ...

Hi,

In the first part of the code, the AP represents the Australian futures the H represents the contract month and the 0 represents the year APH0.
So every three months the third letter will change as the contract changes.

If you are interested in the SPI, you also be interested in the FTSE.
The SPI is $25 per point and the FTSE is $20 per point but it also trades in half points, so each pip is $12.50.

With our current NSW time (Daylight saving). The FTSE opens at 7PM our time.

The current AB contract code is ZH0-LIFFE-FUT-GBP

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.