Re: [amibroker] Re: download speeds

  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:38:45 -0800 (PST)
  • From: jim fenster <normanjade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: download speeds

its a little more than that. About 900. For downloading the daily it takes 10 minutes. For intraday it takes more. Its a real hassle to constantly have to wait. Is there no way to make this faster? How do people do it if they have intraday systems running on a 5 minute basis?  A large universe of stocks will take forever to download. Is it possible to switch to a faster quote server? Even when I download with Amiquote it takes the same amount of time. So weird.

Jim