[amibroker] Re: Index Entry/Exit Rules

  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:21:48 -0000
  • From: "jollypolly999" <jollypolly999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Index Entry/Exit Rules

Please enlargen to see text.

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jollypolly999" <jollypolly999@> wrote:

 There is something that I didn't explain in the above scenario. When the 250 DEMA is above the 250 EMA then one possibility can happen. The lower 250 EMA doesn't get breached by the Index day bars so a re-entry signal would not occur. To overcome this the code would need to act on the 250 DEMA (i.e. enter/exit) if the lower 250 EMA is not breached (Index day bar closes below).

If the lower 250 EMA is breached (Index day bar closes below) then the 250 EMA is the ruling trigger for re-entry.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx