Re: [amibroker] Problem with the ZIG( 2nd TIME )

  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 00:18:16 -0500
  • From: Yves <yltech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Problem with the ZIG( 2nd TIME )

Your translation from MS to AB is AROUND the SAME
But it's not the same and THE RESULT IS NOT THE SAME(REAL DIFFERENT)
I'm add a new Indicator, TroughBars(YL,200)==0.
If the result of TroughBars(YL,200)==0 is not the same in AB
It's maybe because the ZIG IS NOT THE SAME
Try IT on AB and MS

In MS

In AB

Indic := CCI(21) ;

YL:= If(Indic>100,100,

If(Indic<-100,-100,Indic)) ;

Top1 := PeakBars(1,YL,200) ;

Top2 := PeakBars(2,YL,200) ;

yl;

Zig(YL,200,%) ;

{TroughBars(1,YL,200)=0 ;}

{

_SECTION_BEGIN("Z-CCI");

Indic = CCI(21) ;

YL = IIf(Indic>100,100, /*{give me the Top } */

IIf(Indic<-100,-100,Indic)); //{give me the Bottom }

yl; //{my CCI }

Plot(Zig(YL,200), "", colorBlue); //{my

Plot(yl, "", colorRed);

Plot(TroughBars(YL,200)==0,"", colorBlack,styleOwnScale);

_SECTION_END();

Thank

YLTech

Merci

YLTech ( Yves L. )

Le présent message et les documents qui y sont joints sont réservés exclusivement au destinataire indiqué. Il est strictement interdit d'en utiliser ou d'en divulguer le contenu. Si vous recevez le présent message par erreur, veuillez le détruire S.V.P. et nous en aviser immédiatement afin que nous puissions corriger nos dossiers. Merci.

This message and the attached documents may contain privileged or confidential information that are intended to the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you happen to receive this message by error, please delete it and notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Thank you.

yltech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
YL:= If(Indic>100,100, {give me the Top }

If(Indic<-100,-100,Indic)) ;   {give me the Bottom }

yl;    {my CCI }

Zig(YL,200,%) ;   {my

Indic = CCI(21) ;
YL = IIf(Indic>100,100, /*{give me the Top }*/ IIf(Indic<-100,-100,Indic));   //{give me the Bottom }
yl;    //{my CCI }
Plot(Zig(YL,200), "", colorBlue);   //{my
Plot(yl, "", colorRed);

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/