Re: [amibroker] Re: Code for AFL on a reversal day. Help required

  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:46:30 -0500
  • From: "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Code for AFL on a reversal day. Help required

gapclosingfromupopen =Open > Ref(H,-1) AND C > Ref(L,-1) AND C < Ref(H,-1);

gapclosingfromdownopen=Open < Ref(L,-1) AND C > Ref(L,-1) AND C < Ref(H,-1);

Color= IIf(gapclosingfromupopen,colorYellow,IIf(gapclosingfromdownopen,colorRed,ParamColor("color",colorBlack)));

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");

SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);

_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));

Plot( C, "Close", color , styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

_SECTION_END();

Filter= gapclosingfromupopen OR gapclosingfromdownopen;

AddColumn(C,"");

AddColumn(gapclosingfromupopen,"up");

AddColumn(gapclosingfromdownOpen,"down");