[amibroker] Re: Code for AFL on a reversal day. Help required

  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:25:46 -0000
  • From: "peter843" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Code for AFL on a reversal day. Help required

I know what a gap is but was wondering if it has to gap a certain amount. Here is the code assuming that you want all gaps.

GapClosedWithinRange = Open := Ref(Close,-1) and Close > Ref(Low,-1) and Close < Ref(High,-1) ;

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx