Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.29.5 BETA released

  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:36:52 -0600
  • From: "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.29.5 BETA released

Merry Christmas and many healthy happy new years - and all the best with your AB ventures.

I'll bet Jacob is "almost" fully grown by now.

I'm off for a 5 hour jaunt/drive to visit and spend Christmas eve with Marcia's daughter and family in northern Louisiana. The youngest grandchild is 4 so that's a pretty good age.  My oldest grandchild, Joanna, 24, is arriving
Sat. from Tampa, Fla for a couple of days but has to get back to work on Tues.  We'll be gathering
for a Texas Christmas on Sunday evening for my side of the family here in Houston.

As my Buddhist friend is known to sign his notes,

In Gratitude,
Joe