[amibroker] Re: Multiple time-frame indicators

  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 04:13:36 -0000
  • From: "jollypolly999" <jollypolly999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Multiple time-frame indicators

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Flegnor" <t_godfrey@xxx> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm currently working with Amibroker during my free trial period.
> Since there is obviously a considerable learning curve associated with
> writing new indicators I decided to start with something that should
> have been simple.  I decided to add a new indicator (a Multiple
> time-frame MACD) to Amibroker by following the instructions at
>
> http://www.amibroker.com/docs/MTFIndicators.html

> Could someone please tell me what I did wrong. How do I obtain the
> result illustrated in the How To? This is the first time that I can
> remember being defeated by what is essentially a cut and paste
> operation. Thanks.

Hello out there, I encountered exactly the same problem. I don't have 1 minute intraday but I would like to use the indicator on daily bars if this formula can be adjusted for daily bars.

Can anyone please adjust the formula to suit day bars to be used for entry signals based on the same formula.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx