Re: [amibroker] Reports/Charts

Apologise for my inarticulate email below and will attempt to express
more clearly.

My computer just died and am attempting to set up Amibroker. On my old
computer, under AA/ Report/Charts, I could see 4 charts. Now I see only
one. Have checked help file, but cannot see how to obtain the 4 charts.

Would appreciate any assistance.

Nick

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/