[amibroker] OT - US Traders Tax

  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:29:54 -0500
  • From: "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] OT - US Traders Tax

Hi - For those interested in signing, here is another petition regarding the proposed US Traders Tax. It would seem there are those in Congress who have latched onto this idea as a way to raise revenue for just about anything and everything, pretty much abandoning the pretense of forcing Wall Street to pay for any damage they may have done. In addition to the original HR1068 we also have HR3153 and HR4191 now - as far as I can see they have removed the sunset clause also, these look like they would be permanent regardless of when the TARP funds are repaid.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/