[amibroker] Re: Aligning long/short around beta

  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:24:20 -0000
  • From: "mbausys" <mbausys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Aligning long/short around beta

You can compute individual stock betas in AB using the following formula:
beta = stdev(stock)*correlation(with market)/stdev(market)
Then you can adjust your positions sizes according to the betas just like you do that with ATR.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx