[amibroker] Bad Update of cote

  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:59:08 -0500
  • From: Yves <yltech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Bad Update of cote

I'm use Amibroker(AB V5.20) and TWS of IB for RealTime
I'm set the BACKFILL at 1 day
Each time Why, when i'm change of company
I can make the BACKFILL manually

If I'm clic on the ticker ABC,
the graphe of ABC is not Update
I'm have the last cote, probably the last SCAN of AB
and if i'm put the mouse on CONN
AB said to me BACKFILL COMPLETE for the previous ticker, not for ABC
For to have a real graphe, I'm clic on BACKFILL CURRENT

After
If I'm clic on the ticker XYZ,
the graphe of XYZ is not Update
I'm have the last cote, probably the last SCAN of AB
and if i'm put the mouse on CONN
AB said to me BACKFILL COMPLETE for ABC(the previous ticker), not for XYZ
For to have a real graphe, I'm clic on BACKFILL CURRENT

WHY ??????????????????

I'm have a SCAN who's run every 15min. in HOURLY

AB don't supposed make a download each time when I'm change of ticker ?

Thank
Merci

YLTech ( Yves L. )

Le présent message et les documents qui y sont joints sont réservés exclusivement au destinataire indiqué. Il est strictement interdit d'en utiliser ou d'en divulguer le contenu. Si vous recevez le présent message par erreur, veuillez le détruire S.V.P. et nous en aviser immédiatement afin que nous puissions corriger nos dossiers. Merci.

This message and the attached documents may contain privileged or confidential information that are intended to the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you happen to receive this message by error, please delete it and notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Thank you.

yltech@xxxxxxxxxxxx

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/