[amibroker] Re: Help on AFL to export closingprices only to .csv file

  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:14:34 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Help on AFL to export closingprices only to .csv file

If you want to spare yourself the programming, just do the normal Exploration with AddColumn, giving one row per symbol. Then when opening the .csv file in excel; copy the data and right click to where you want to past it - using Paste Special. From the Paste Special dialog just select the "Transpose" option.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx