[amibroker] Re: Seasonality Plot

  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:51:28 -0000
  • From: "Richard" <richpach2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Seasonality Plot

Hi Mike,
Thank you again on your input on this subject. I didn't initiate this post but I have an interest on this subject and it has been on my
to-do list for a while. You have opened my eyes to another way of aproachinmg this seasonality subject. I will have a closer look at XShift. Let us know when you have an "ah-ha!" moment leaping from your subconscious.

Kind Regards
Richard

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/