From: "hjansenvanrensburg" <hjansenvanrensburg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:02:04 -0000
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Ask: AFL

Not 100% sure if I understand your goal correctly, but there are two things I can suggest:

1. Perhaps you should look back (in the past), rather than forward. You can use Ref(H, -1) and Ref(H, -2) to access the H values for '1 day before current bar', etc.

2. Take a look at HHV and see if that is not what you need. HHV returns the highest value in an array for a preceding number of periods. So, for example HHV(C, 100) gives you the highest C in the past 100 bars.

I hope this helps you.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/