Re: [amibroker] HIST EOD Data for ^DJI/INDU(Dow Jones Spot):

  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:57:44 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] HIST EOD Data for ^DJI/INDU(Dow Jones Spot):

Hello,

4.80 is ancient.
Simply upgrade to at least 5.10, if you originally purchased 4.80 the upgrade to 5.10 is free.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2009-12-19 12:08, Asis Ghosh wrote:
Hello All,

I am using AB-4.8--with AQ-1.92---now YAHOO symbol EOD data is not compatible with this old AQ version--can you suggest me some fix for this AMIQUOTE-1.92 aqb format--so that this could download YAHOO symbols which is compatible with AB-4.8--??

Is there any other way (Free) to download compatible EOD data for INDU ?

I am getting NSE/BSE EOD data via BHAVCOPY downloader--

Asis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/