Re: [amibroker] Re: RAM Disk vs In Memory Database

  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:34:21 +0100
  • From: Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: RAM Disk vs In Memory Database

Hello,

Good news is that according to IQFeed documentation with their latest
release
they removed some limitations regarding API (necessity to run 32 bit
components)
so probably it will be possible in near future to have 64-bit IQFeed
plugin implemented.
I can not give you release dates for that, just a "ray of hope" :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx