[amibroker] 64-bit C++ plugin template?

  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:31:59 -0000
  • From: "longstrangest" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] 64-bit C++ plugin template?

My kingdom, all my horses, and all my men for a single example of a 64 bit plugin for the 64-bit version of Amibroker.

Been trying to recompile the ODBC data DLL for 64 bit... and I know I'm somewhat close... It compiles, it's reading the data from the database OK... but the types in the 32-bit version of the plugin.h file are obviously going to be different for the 64 bit version, and it's giving me garbage and "Invalid Date" messages inside AB.  The PackDate struct, and I'd have to guess the Quotation and StockInfo are all different as well.  Tried changing all float to double.  Now it just crashes AB.

Just one example, pretty please.... Tomasz... anyone?  Just a little direction and/or 64-bit plugin documentation would be HUGE to get the ball rolling on making the 64-bit version useful for everyone.

-longstrangest

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx