[amibroker] Re: Mixed EOD/Intraday data limitations?

  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:52:27 -0000
  • From: "ganamide" <ganamide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Mixed EOD/Intraday data limitations?

Tomasz,

I followed the video instructions exactly as you suggested and it seemed fine at first, but I now see the same exact problem as before - my daily data has become truncated to match exactly the amount of 1 minute data. I haven't pinned down the exact steps to reproduce, but it may have something to do with manually forcing backfill, or by manually saving the database, or by closing and opening AB several times.

Perhaps you will now answer my previous questions 2-4 below.

Thanks,
Chris

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/