Re: [amibroker] Fullname in symbol tree-find as you type + Fullname in TAB+ F3 on Fullname

  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:55:32 +0530
  • From: furinkazaan <furinkazaan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Fullname in symbol tree-find as you type + Fullname in TAB+ F3 on Fullname

Thanks Mr. Chevallier. I thought of this (didn't know about the alias option though) but
1. I wonder how this can be done on a pan database level? Cant see myself doing this stock by stock...B-0 &
2. I wonder how this database will be updated? The original is a EOD Metastock Database converted into an AB database using the Metastock Plug-in.