[amibroker] --- generating charts from multiple watchlists and worksheets

  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:05:30 -0000
  • From: "educofin" <educofin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] --- generating charts from multiple watchlists and worksheets

hi everyone,

any ideas/solutions to the following challenge? much appreciated.

I have three watchlists List 1 (symbols A and B), List 2 (symbols C and D), and List 3 (symbols E and F).
for each symbol there are four worksheets with tabs Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4.

The challenge is to generate automatically 3x2x4 charts when I execute a JScript from outside AB.

I have the following code as a JScript (exportChart.js) that I run outside amibroker.
it works fine and it generates the active chart as a .jpg

AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
AB.ActiveWindow.ExportImage( "Fig.jpg", 435, 302 );
AW = AB.ActiveWindow;
AW.ExportImage( "D:\\BB\\Charts\\Fig.jpg", 435, 302 );

I would like to automate the chart generation process for multiple watchlists, multiple symbols and multiple worksheets.

Question:  how can this JSript be modified so that it should generate all 24 charts when running it from outside AB? is there any way? or should I organize the lists/symbols in a different way?

many thanks in advance.

regards/dan

"People want to go where they can find truth"

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx