Re: [amibroker] layer number for PlotShapes

  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:19:49 -0800
  • From: "NW Trader" <pk47hargus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] layer number for PlotShapes

Hi Eski,

Yes you are right (though I did say that their numbering isn't intuitively clear <VBG>).  I realized that a few moments after I sent my reply -- like watchlists, default colors, and a few other things, AB starts it's numbering at 0.

Then again, maybe I'm just a Roman at heart who never discovered zero. (and I apologize for calling you an "eskimo")

Glad I could help.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick