RE: [amibroker] Re: Sharing a Database

Hello flyboypa30,

Ex Cardinal plane/pilot here.

What I recently did but in reverse:

Copy working data base to XP puter. Rename it, try accessing it, as I
understand does not work. Then delete inside that data base all files not
related to data, i.e. broker.master, broker.watch. broker.workspace and
Layouts. I did one at a time, some rebuild some do not. See below guide. As
I remember that didn't work!! So I want after the 'broker.xxx' files under
main directory one at a time most logical sounding names first. Rename or
put them under a different file.

Files use listed her:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/x_files.html

If all that does not work, then uninstall/install Ab on XP computer. Yes I
have done that also only on the Vista which in my case was having the data
base problems.

Hope this helps, let me know.

Regards,

JG