[amibroker] Re: Copying Files to a Laptop

  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 04:50:12 -0000
  • From: "reefbreak_sd" <reefbreak_sd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Copying Files to a Laptop

Maybe I've been leading a charmed life - - -

My source computer is 7 years old and started life as Win98 - it currently Win XP Pro SP3 single processor 2gbytes of memory.

My target computer is a Gateway laptop, dual AMD processors, 4 gbytes memory, Vista Home Premium SP2 32 bit OS.

I travel several times a year - usually to go surfing in Hawaii.  Each time  -  I do the procedure outlined below and have never had any problems.  The two computers are connected via a Netgear router and I just remove the file protection on the source computer and copy everything over.

Maybe I'm just lucky.

ReefBreak

PS Most of the steps below were given to me by Marcin at AB customer support.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx